PROBBIES AGAIN !!!

Jo Kwang Min !!!
*HYSTERIA*
Choose either one.
You want Problems or Opportunities???
 If you choose Opportunities
Then, YOU ARE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE !!!
Why???

Because without any problems, we will not get any opportunities in our life

Actually, the main point is I wanna you guys to know that I'm in crisis.
A BIG or maybe TERRIBLE CRISIS !!!
I don't know where to start BUT I think I don't want to tell those problems that I face right now
Friendship? Love?
What do you expect from both things above?
 

When it comes about friendship and love,
we can't run away from jealousy, envious and perhaps arguing.
Those are the part of friendship and love.
So, the KEY is . . .
I'm facing the problem in FRIENDSHIP where they STAB me form my back
AND
the problem in LOVE where he did the most important thing without let me know about it.

THOSE MEAN THAT I'M IN
yeah...STRESS !
IN TENSE SITUATION !!!

THE BEST SOLUTION THAT I HAD MAKED SO FAR


OK. STOP BABBLING !!!
This is enough.



I LOVE AFIQ FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE



2 candies ♥:

Fara E's said...

chill n take it easy dear (:

miss lollipop said...

@Fara E's smuanye da seleseai. juz frenship probs jewp lum setel.

 

Copyright by © 2015 .
Edited by ♫ Plum Fragrance Blogspot ♫ Let's go to my website Facebook Xuan Mei Fen