The Holidays...YEPPY !!!



السلام عليكم

I'm so HAPPY !!!
The hard moments had passed and I'm HOME now !!!
Wooohoo !!!


Anyway, macam2 perkara dah terjadi after 1 months something at UniSZA~
It maked me HAPPY, CRY and TENSION in certain time
But, it's OK because I'm not alone

My dear always beside me
He trusts me
Even though it's my fault or the others but he pushes me to think POSITIVE !!!


YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE WHEN MY HEART's GLOOMY

Not ONLY him
Kawan2 I juga
They always support me when I'm about to give up


Picture above shows how did I felt when my family, my dear and my friends support me
I'm so GLAD having them in my life
( TOUCHING !!! )

OK, end up with the sad one !!!
If I'm not wrong...
Just left 3 days before HAPPY EID FITRI *correct me If I'm wrong*
Since everyone had maked their wished
This is my wish for my beloved persons


I'M SORRY FOR ALL MY MISTAKES TOWARDS YOU. TOTALLY REGRET IT MY DEAR. THANK YOU TO MY PARENTS. BECAUSE YOU I COULD SEE THIS WORLD FOR 18 YEARS. TO MY DEAR, I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU. I HOPE OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL REMAIN FOREVER. AND TO YOU FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU !!!
nota kaki : tak sabaQ nak raya. harap2 dapat duet raya bebanyak gitu !!!


2 candies ♥:

Mohd Zakwan Zain said...

comel je entri ni .hehe
selamat hari raya juga, maaf zahir dan batin :D

gadget followers selalu buat hal ? Jom ikuti tutorial ini dan masalah anda akan dapat diselesaikan :D
http://smileasuwant.blogspot.com/2011/08/gadget-followers-selalu-problemjom.html

miss lollipop said...

@Mohd Zakwan maceh ^_^

 

Copyright by © 2015 .
Edited by ♫ Plum Fragrance Blogspot ♫ Let's go to my website Facebook Xuan Mei Fen