Priceless Friendship

Friendship is the one of the most value bond for me
Why???
Without friends, we cannot survive
No matter if a few people proudly say, "I could survive without my friend !!!"
But still then, friends are the person who made us success in our life

I had two best friends and until now, I can't survive without them
How I'm gonna survive without them?
Just by memorizing our memory *either sweet or bitter* and automatically remember their advises
You know what~
Both of the had passed away *sobing*
They were Ifa n Yaya
Ifa dead because of "paru-paru berair" while yaya dead because the accident

Both of them are totally different than the others
No matter how bad I am
They accept me the way who am I 

When I through the most difficult day
I keep hoping that one day I will found a friend that quite similar to them
Even though I know that nobody could replace them in this tiny heart
I LOVE BOTH !!!

THANKS IFA AND YAYA FOR THE MEMORY
IFA - 2006 & YAYA - 2008

0 candies ♥:

 

Copyright by © 2015 .
Edited by ♫ Plum Fragrance Blogspot ♫ Let's go to my website Facebook Xuan Mei Fen