Shold They Be Jealous???





Nmpk x icon at ats tuuuh???
*IT'S SHOUTING AT SOMEONE !!!*
Yeah, ryte~


Actually, I have a story about my life in UniSZA...


That's UniSZA's logo...

OK, d story is about girls dat had been jealous towards my fren.
What's d connection between them n me???
Because it's about my fren !!!


My fren n me had greeted a boy dat was too kind for us...
but, there were girls dat kind of hate us for being closed with him...
HELLO !!! we'r just frens. OK???
*WRONG PRONOUN...NOT WE'R JUST FRENS but THEY'R JUST FRENS*
(they refers to my fren n him)




OK !!! So, in this case...
My fren n me had told d boy about dat girls~
N he shocked when heard dat n still doubt to trust our words but one of my fren, *ANOTHER BOY*, on our behalf so, the boy slowly trust our words.


Since dat, my fren n me had become closer n dats maked the girls jealous...
OH PLEASE !!! He's not HERS...take him far away from my fren...
she'll not jealous!!! I know her deeply keyh!!!


FOR THAT BOYS and MY FRIENDS : PLEASE IGNORE THE RUMOURS THAT I MADE...he3. JUST FOR FUN ^_^



0 candies ♥:

 

Copyright by © 2015 .
Edited by ♫ Plum Fragrance Blogspot ♫ Let's go to my website Facebook Xuan Mei Fen