TATKALA BENCI MENJELMA

Ya ALLAH, sakitny aty nih !!!


Why??? Cz I hate two gurls here...urghhh!!!


Cause : -

 1st girl cz she lied my frens n me...tOo much !!!
 2nd gurl cz she hated us...why us? cz she doesn't like me n my besty being close with boys...


OMG !!!
If u wanna lied to us...PLEASE !!! PLAN IT FIRST lha sis !!!
Terbelit sna cni...the ending, we knew dat u lied us about urself.
CONCLUSION : U DON'T NEED TO BE A LIAR IF U WANNA GET POPULORITY HERE...POOR OF U SIS :p


N the other one, PLEASE lha jgk !!!
Law kamOo x ske ktorg rapt dgn boys...kamOo amk tali ikat d org, keyh???
I'm wondering...do u lacks of love???
Huh !!! ALLAH helps me~
U also lied us about d boys cared about u damn much *VOMIT*
Bla ktorg siasat, xde plk boys ckp d org htr msg "CARE" psl kamOo...hampeh!!! =,="
CONCLUSION : TAKE THEM AND SEE HOW MUCH THEY CARE ABOUT U or PERHAPS JUST FOLLOW THEM WHEREVER THEY GO *smile sarcastically*


MY FATHER's BROUGHT A PAIR OF BAJU KURUNG JUST NOW...IT'S MY LATEST BAJU KURUNG COLLECTION...ngeh3 *HAPPY*

0 candies ♥:

 

Copyright by © 2015 .
Edited by ♫ Plum Fragrance Blogspot ♫ Let's go to my website Facebook Xuan Mei Fen